- The Chinese experts visited Sokoine village,Dakawa,Morogoro,Tanzania for technologic demonstration
- A Glimpse of Tanzanian: A Group of Lions on the Tree in the East African Savannah
- Video Briefing：Chinese experts entered Milama village, Dakawa ward to carry out rice and maize demonstration works
- Newsletter in Video: The demonstration of Chinese technology promotes local Tanzanian farmers to do better farming
- Chinese Demo Centre Held Training Program for the Tanzanian Local University Students
Prof. Chen Hualin on The Outline of Tanzanian Demon… Bibi-Aisha on The Outline of Tanzanian Demon…
Monthly Archives: January 2017
People often say that ants can climb up on the tree, we are accustomed to the saying; even there is a kind of dishes called ‘ants on the tree’. But if you talk about the lion climbing on the tree, … Continue reading
Video Briefing：Chinese experts entered Milama village, Dakawa ward to carry out rice and maize demonstration works
On the 29th, 12th month in Chinese lunar calendar, a lot of Chinese people were on the way back home for the Chinese New Year. However, the Chinese experts Agricultural experts working in Tanzanian Demonstration Centre of China Agricultural Technology … Continue reading
Newsletter in Video: The demonstration of Chinese technology promotes local Tanzanian farmers to do better farming
In order to give full play to the platform functions, the Chinese experts from Tanzanian Demonstration Center of China Agricultural Technology, through the cultivation demonstration and technology transferring, promote Tanzanian local farmers to develop production. In the rainy season of … Continue reading
In January, 2017, in combination of the Training Program for the Local University Students in Practice Stage initialed by the Chinese Embassy in Tanzania with the arrange of Mvomero district council, Morogoro region, there held the training activities for the … Continue reading
The hotel music performance in the east coast beach of Zanzibar, with the female customers dancing vividly.
The tidal waves in Indian ocean outside the Coco Beach of Dar es Salaam.